Re: Undocumented Debian Mirror

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 1:27 PM Kyle Kilpatrick wrote:

> Ever since the Wheezy days, I have been using the secondary Debian mirror located here:

Discussion of the archive mirrors is off-topic on this list, please
use debian-mirrors or `reportbug mirrors` in future:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=mirrors

> ftp.uwsg.indiana.edu/linux/debian/dists/
>
> The mirror is no longer in the official list on the Debian site, but the mirror is still fully up to date.

This mirror was removed because the contact address no longer worked:

https://salsa.debian.org/mirror-team/masterlist/commit/0bb1515
https://bugs.debian.org/878742

In addition I note the Sponsor link from that commit no longer works either.

If you would like to get the mirror back on the list, the admins need
to fix these issues and apply to be readded to the list.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise