Re: moved pages in www.debian.org (awards, merchandise) and outdated translations

Hi
An update on this.
We had to move again the awards page.
Now it's in english/News/awards/index.wml

I will try to sync translations later and remove the */News/awards.wml but if you want and can deal with your language until that moment, just go ahead (and thanks!).

My suggestion on how to update would be (example for spanish)

cd webwml
copypage.pl -l spanish english/News/awards/index.wml

(Edit the index.wml copying the content (except headers) of spanish/News/awards.wml. Update if needed)
Save, commit the spanish/News/awards/* files
git rm spanish/News/awards.wml
git commit
git push

Hints: if your current awards.wml file includes "maxdelta=1 mindelta=1" tags, it's because it was outdated already. Please compare with the English version manually. If not, it was up to date and you only need to sync one URL that changed (see https://deb.li/i2D5F ).

Sorry again for the inconveniences.

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona