Re: [Design-devel] issues with the website homepage banner (Theme futurePrototype)

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2019-07-10 13:46:20)
> Quoting Laura Arjona Reina (2019-07-10 10:18:47)
> > You can see those files in the test site we have for the
> > new-homepage branch:
> >
> > https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net
>
> WAUW!!!
>
> Amazing facelift of the front page.  Congratulations to the web team
> for that!

Looking a bit closer, I think I spotted an issue - and not knowing where
to target those I dare simply respond here...:

First slide of the slideshow says "Debian Installer - Calamaris", but it
seems to be neither (the official) Debian Installer nor the logfile
analyzer Calamaris, but instead the non-Debian-default distribution
installed "Calamares" - with an "e".

If just a mockup that won't risk getting published as-is, then I
apologize for my needless nitpicking.

 - Jonas