wiki.debian.org - Related Logs Search?

Hello,

In wiki sites powered by MediaWiki, there is "Related Logs Search" page. This can be accessed by visiting Special:Log
page, e.g. yourdomain.wiki/wiki/Special:Log. Sometimes this page will be mentioned by search page if the search query
isn't found.

However, since wiki.debian.org (Debian Wiki) is powered by MoinMoin instead of MediaWiki, how can I access search for
related logs in Debian Wiki, similar to Special:Log in MediaWiki?

Cheers, Bagas
--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara