Re: SecurityPortal down?

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up in case you missed my email the other day. Please see below -

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 12:39 PM, Karen Reinhart <karen@comparitech.ltd> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed a broken link here - https://cdn.debian.net/News/press/2000

SecurityPortal (http://www.securityportal.com/) doesn’t seem to be online any longer.

Perhaps you could add a link to the information security section of our blog instead? Here’s the link - https://comparite.ch/infosec - we have a library of infosec content that people will hopefully find useful/interesting.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Karen

P.S. Please let me know if you’d rather I didn’t get in touch in the future.

Karen Reinhart

Comparitech - tech compared and reviewed

Comparitech is owned and operated by Comparitech Limited, company no. 09962280, Kings Lodge, London Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 6AR United Kingdom. Telephone +44(0)333 577 0163