Re: Debian.org domain expiration date!

在 2019-06-27四的 21:27 +0430,Amir Rezazadeh写道:
> Hi, Just noticed that the debian.org domain name expired on 2018-03-10 and
> want to let you know about it so that you can renew it.
>
> Plus, I have a question. Who is the owner of the domain? is it possible that
> the owner make it commercial website?

Hi Amir,

I'm not sure where your information comes from, but according to the latest
WHOIS info, the owner of debian.org domain is SPI (Software in the Public
Interest, Inc.), a US 501(c)(3) non-profit organization standing behind the
Debian Project. Its expiration date is currently 2020-03-10 instead of 2018-
03-10. Thus there's no need to worry about domain expiration.

P.S. I'm even not sure if this is a spam message or not; just making a
clarification in case anyone is worried.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang