Re: Using Cloudflare as CDN for debian.org website

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 19:14:58 +0700
Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...] Is it OK for debian.org website to use reCAPTCHA challenge
> feature (which is available in Pro plan and higher) when using
> Cloudflare as CDN?

It's never OK for anyone to use recaptcha because it discriminates
against people with disabilities. If I never have to endure one of
those audiovisual tests again to gain access to something, I would be
very very happy. I already know my eyesight and hearing are defective,
thank you very much. I use technology such as unusual display filters
and colour identifier apps to overcome that and that should not result
in me being insulted by a computer as not qualifying as human.

Hope that explains,
--

MJR http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
Member of http://www.software.coop/ (but this email is my personal view