Re: Re: Request: Using Rubik Webfont from Google Fonts Directory in debian.org

Given the information I've found about the Rubik font on fontsquirrel
this font is lacking at least the support for Chinese, Hebrew and
Korean. This will disqualify the font for using within the website I'd say.
In fact the Hebrew is supported by Rubik, (maybe) as separate font, as well as Cyrillic. According to the information from Google Fonts Directory (as stated in the beginning of this thread):

Meir Sadan redesigned the Hebrew component in 2015. Alexei Vanyashin
redesigned the Cyrillic component in 2016.