Re: Re: Request: Using Rubik Webfont from Google Fonts Directory in debian.org

Why did you seem to resist using modern web technologies (webfont in this case)? Typography is important in website design. Good choice of font can make debian.org look appealing to the visitors.

Regarding font packaging, I agree that I should contribute to Debian Fonts Team by packaging Rubik font, in order to be used by debian.org website. Since I haven't ever done packaging fonts, can you give me documentations about how to package fonts?

Regardless, if we implemented Rubik to debian.org website, the CSS stylesheet would be like this below (observed from fandom.com wikis):

body {
    font-family: Rubik, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
}