Re: Request: Adding Contact Form in Contact Us page

Hi Bagas,

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:38:03 +0700
anon notmyfault64 <bagasdotme@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear debian.org webmasters,
>
> In Contact Us page, there is no contact form. Most sites utilize contact
> form as a way for non-geek (tech savvy) visitors to express their inquiries
> without having to send e-mail to the webmasters or mailing lists. It also
> provide spam protection and can save time.

Unprotected contact forms can be easily spammed using web automation (eg:
https://github.com/shlomif/Freenode-programming-channel-FAQ/blob/master/FAQ_with_ToC__generated.md#how-can-i-write-code-to-perform-operations-on-web-sites-for-me-that-otherwise-should-be-done-manually
). That put aside, I think it is a good suggestion. But someone needs to
volunteer to do it.