1st page ranking

Hi,

Hope you are well,

I was surfing through your Website and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking on any of the search engines (Google Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords relating to your business.

I am affiliated with an SEO company based in India that has helped over 200 businesses rank on the 1st Page of GOOGLE for even the most competitive Industries.

 Monitor where you standü
 Competition Analysisü
 Optimized Content Creationü
 Keywords Optimizationü
 Back Link Creation/Link Buildingü
 Submission to Search Engines and Directoriesü
 Submission to Article Directoriesü
 Create a sitemapü
 Search-friendly URLsü
 Avoid Flashü
 Image descriptionsü
 Social media distributionü

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you our company details or create a proposal so you can see exactly where you rank compared to your competitors.

I look forward to your mail.

Warm Regards
PRAVEEN
SEO Co-ordinate