Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2019 (Was: Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2018? (November?))

Hi all,

I would like to collaborate. I'm in Boston until the end of March, I'm
going to participate in LibrePlanet[1]. Then I plan to go to Montreal,
Canada; But it would be available to collaborate in person or
remotely.

[1] https://libreplanet.org/2019/

Cheers,
Valessio Brito