Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2019 (Was: Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2018? (November?))

i would like to help in any thing, it would be remote anyway

El mar., 29 ene. 2019 a las 9:54, Laura Arjona Reina (<larjona@debian.org>) escribió:
Hi!

El 27/1/19 a las 13:45, Thomas Lange escribió:

>      > work better together in person. Maybe early next year, to let Thomas
>      > get over his surgery and be ready to travel?
> Hi,
>
> my surgery went well

Good to hear!

and I'm ready to come to a Web team sprint. I
> have no preference concerning weekday or weekend so feel free to
> propose some dates.

Except 16-17 Feb or 2-3 March, I am available any weekend on February or March,
to work in Madrid, or remotely if any of you attend a BSP or Debian event and
wants to put time on the website while there.

I've set a poll in storm.debian.net for the case people prefers to use that kind
of things:

https://storm.debian.net/shared/VirpkBh-zzHhZUOAiTX44e-kKlejn4OeCGwXTiES3Ra

Kind regards
--