Re: debian 29

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 6:54 AM Xor Prime wrote:

> Hello, I write to you

In future, please contact Debian user support channels for help:

https://www.debian.org/support

> because I fed up to download and burn ISO images

I would suggest using USB sticks instead of burning DVDs, since they
are reusable.

> when will be ready the definitive version ???
> debian 9.8 must be the definitive version ....

I'm not sure what you mean by "definitive version", perhaps you could
explain more.

The current version of Debian's stable release is 9.6. After you have
installed it, you will not need to reinstall when 9.7 or 9.8 comes
out, instead you simply upgrade the system using `apt update` `apt
upgrade` and `apt full-upgrade`.

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-uptodate.en.html

> now debian are like Fedora or those kind of distributions ...
> I need to wait debian 29 ???

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I would estimate that, at our
current rate of stable releases, it will take about 40 years before
Debian 29 is available.

--
bye,
pabs