Re: Debian Ports : urls giving 401/403

Hi Archit,

Le 30/12/2019 à 19:52, Archit Warghane a écrit :
Sure thing I will keep that in mind for future updates and will post author names in mailing list.
Great!
If URL is look like people.debian.org/~XXX/ , XXX is Debian Developer (DD) account name.
You can check DD status on "Debian New Member - People list" page [1].

Another thing I want to discuss is about wiki pages  Some of the links on wiki pages are getting 404ed too. What can we do? Who is maintaining wiki pages ?
Everybody can create a wiki account and edit the wiki pages.
You can take a look on Wiki editor quick start to learn more about Wiki contributions [2].

If you can fix it yourself, you can update the content and put a comment about that.
If you can't fix, you can add "FixMe" WikiTag [3 and 4] beside of the link.

Bests regards,
Alban

[1] https://nm.debian.org/public/people
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorQuickStart