Updating Debian ports - Debian for PA-RISC

Dear Debian HPPA team,

I wish to clean and update the Debian ports web pages through bug #947706 [1].
Your own page is "Debian for PA-RISC" [2].

I've already cleaned some URLs and update the new location of PA-RISC website (see website commits [3] and [4]).

I think that we can remove old URLs for:
- "HP Systems Documentation",
- "HP PA-RISC Architecture Reference Documents, Etc".
A merge-request is open for this update [5].

Please take time to review your pages and tell us through the merge request or by replying this email if you have any comments.

Please CC me, I'm not registered on your mailing list.

Bests regards,
Alban

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/947706
[2] https://www.debian.org/ports/hppa/