Re: Bug#930846: partman-auto-lvm: debconf show guided_size during auto install
- To: email@example.com, Samuel Thibault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Laura Arjona Reina <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#930846: partman-auto-lvm: debconf show guided_size during auto install
- From: Holger Wansing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 21:59:02 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190622111951.GW11950@tack.einval.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Holger Wansing <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Laura Arjona Reina <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hi all
> > El 15/7/19 a las 12:36, Holger Wansing escribió:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > >> On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 01:05:01PM +0200, Baptiste BEAUPLAT wrote:
> > >>> Tags: patch
> > >>>
> > >>> Added patch:
> > >>> https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide/merge_requests/7
> > >>
> > >> Merged, thanks for your contribution!
> > >
> > > This has been fixed in the installation-guide package, version 20190622
> > > (currently in stable) has the fix.
> > > However, https://www.debian.org/releases/buster/example-preseed.txt
> > > still does not have it.
> > >
> > > So CC'ing debian-www for assistance
> > >
> > I've had a look at the www-master.debian.org
> > I see that the installation guide has been generated on 20190623 but the
> > example-preseed.txt file has date 20190324.
> > I guess something went wrong with that file, and since there has not been
> > changes in the installation guide since then, the build has not been retried.
> > In our cron job, I've temporarily removed the part where it checks if we need to
> > build or not the guide, to force a rebuild today, and thus have logs to see what
> > happens to that file.
> > I'll have a look later today to the logs and will update the bug.
> Sadly, that did not fix the problem ...
do you it would be possible for you to do another upload for the
installation-guide some day?
It's been 6 months since the last upload, there is a big bunch of changings,
and I would like to see, if a new upload triggers to get this bug fixed
(currently, the website still has the old version.)
Holger Wansing <email@example.com>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508 3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076