Is the "mainboards" page still maintained?

Hello,

I would like to know if the page "Mainboards" was still maintained.

The last edit was made on 2011-02-07.

Also, the other page from "https://wiki.debian.org/DebianAMD64"; regarding that part of the documentation is unreachable on my end ("Compatibility List"/https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/27/mainboards.html).

I would have some old and new hardware that I could add to the list but I do not know if that would be interesting.

Please let me know what you think and the status of these webpages,

Cheers,

Julien-Benjamin