Re: Apply for webwml write access

Hi,

在 2019-11-14四的 11:32 +0800,think vifly写道:
> Hello everyone,
> I'm Vifly, a college student from China. Two years ago, I looked for an
> operating system that was consistent with the definition of free software.
> In the end, Debian impressed me with its ease of use and stability. After
> using Debian for so long, I want to contribute to Debian. I noticed that the
> Chinese translation of the Debian website is overall undermaintained, so I
> plan to translate more pages into Chinese. In these weeks, I worked with
> Boyuan Yang to translate some pages. Because I recently changed my email
> address, the email on the commit is different from the email I am using at
> this time. In the following days, I would like to continue translating more
> pages on the Debian website. It would be greatly appreciated if you could
> grant me the write access to the webwml repository.

I've been working with @vifly-guest in the last months via Merge Request and
it should be okay to grant him with write permission to the webwml repository
for Chinese translation now. Welcome to Debian and thanks for the
contributions!

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang