Re: Cannot believe I have to use Google to find the Debian test ISO's

On 09/19/2019 04:10 PM, Thomas Lange wrote:
On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:49:41 -0400, Boyuan Yang <byang@debian.org> said:

     > I remember that have long been ongoing efforts in rewriting the Download page
     > as another separate branch in the webwml repo and I'm wondering about its
     > progress.
There's a branch for the new download page, but we do not work on this
branch currently. We first want to release the new homepage which is
developed in a different branch. A new download page will be a lot of
work, because Debian has a lot of different ISO images to offer.

A simple solution would change

>> CD/USB ISO images

>> CD/USB ISO images
   [Stable & Testing]