Re: Are you leveraging Native Video Ads on debian.org ?

Hello there,

Hope you're doing well.

Just thought of checking in as I haven't heard back from you on my last email. I scouted out your website debian.org as the one that has the potential to maximize the revenue by keeping all the existing ad units intact.

Here's the demo of our most popular native video unit: http://vdo.ai/sample/contentfloating/

I'd love to discuss this proposal with you and set up the paid test run. Can we get on a call sometime today or tomorrow?

Thanks,

--
Udhav Bajaj
Publisher Partnerships | VDO.AI