Donation with cryptocurrencies

The reason for the mail is because I love the development and operation of this great project.

I would like to give an idea about the donations that can be made, and I think they should integrate the donation system through cryptocurrencies as it is easier and generates a little more security for those interested. They can even add the page to the Brave channel to make it even easier.
I do not know if this is the email indicated to send this information or if you can please tell me what it would be?
For your attention thanks.