Re: Can not register to forum - blacklisted, spamer ???

Hello Milos,

Am 07.09.19 um 01:29 schrieb Milos Lomovic:
>           Dear All,
>      I don't know where to write but I can register
> to http://forums.debian.net <http://forums.debian.net/> because I have
> the following message:

this platform is using a subdomain of debian.net which means that this
website isn't one of the official Debian websites but related to Debian.
So writing to this mailing list here is basically not the right thing to
do as no one behind debian-www can help you directly.

So far I see you should read this post in the forum and get in contact
with the people behind the email addresses posted there.

Regards
Carsten Schoenert