moved pages in www.debian.org (awards, merchandise) and outdated translations

Dear translators

We recently removed the /misc folder in www.debian.org, relocating the
interesting content in other areas.

Thus the old /misc/awards.wml file now it's in /News/awards.wml, and the
/misc/merchandise.wml file is in /events/merchandise.wml

We have moved the translations too, but the outdated translations could
not be built because the translation-check header was pointing to a
commit in the old file/location, not present now.

I've workarounded this making them point to a former commit of the new
files, so the translations get built and include the warning about the
translation being outdated.

But now looking at the git diff in order to update your translation
won't give you useful info :/

This mail is to apologise for that and to ask you to compare directly
the text between the english and your language files, when you decide to
update your translation.

Sorry for the inconveniences, for the future case where we need to move
files we'll try to find a better solution.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona