Re: Helping with Debian web design

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 5:42 AM Matt Zand wrote:

> I am a seasoned web developer. I've developed many custom website from group up. I like to donate few hours of my time per week to Debian website improvements and maintenance.

Excellent, you can find some information about how the Debian website
works here:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

The git repository for the main website is here:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/

If you have any questions, please ask them on this list or on the
#debian-www chat channel.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster

> Does anyone know where I can start? any suggestions?

A great place to start would be to help out with the new design for
the front page:

https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/894d69df-a337-6fbc-b665-4e8ad2172057@t-online.de

Or on one of the other bugs that have been reported:

https://bugs.debian.org/www.debian.org

PS: there are many other Debian services you may be interested in
contributing to:

https://wiki.debian.org/Services

--
bye,