WebTeam mini Sprint on Sunday 20 July 2019

Hi there,

as written earlier this year on the debian-www list I'd like to invite
the WebTeam members (and interested people) which are here at DebCamp /
DebConf to discuss and clear out some things here in Curitiba we need to
back out anyway for getting further on our rather longish ToDo list
within the WebTeam.

But also everybody who is interested to join feel free to be part of
this mini Sprint.

I suggest we meet us on Sunday on the Frontdesk at 10:30 AM BRT
(Brasília Time) to grab than out a class room, hacklab e.g. and sit
together for discussing.

We will also available within the IRC channel at this time.

Suggested Topics:

* How to proceed with the new landing page on www.d.o?
* What further work is needed for the new download landing page?
* Whatever you want to talk about ...

We could use Gobby in preparation for the planned date to collect things
which are also usable for the other planned BoF sessions?

BoF from MrFAI
https://debconf19.debconf.org/talks/42-web-site-old-content-cleanup-work-session/

BoF from Sledge
https://debconf19.debconf.org/talks/99-web-team-bof/