Re: issues with the website homepage banner (Theme futurePrototype)

Am 11.07.19 um 11:57 schrieb Michael Kesper:
> Hi all,
>
> On 10.07.19 15:18, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>> You can see those files in the test site we have for the new-homepage branch:
>>
>> https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net
>
> Thanks a lot for your work!
> On mobile, that site looks quite nice (except for the navbar which collapses if
> you hold your phone in landscape mode).
>
> In desktop mode however, when scrolling or using the mouse, different "containers"
> get "activated" with animations.

That was the intention behind this.
But the only things that happen are:

1. The background of the container color is changing from white to a
   really light gray.
2. The size of the H1 is scaling to 1.1em.
3. The container is changing the color of the border.

The CSS behind this is for sure not perfect and needs to get further
improvements.

> It took a while until I understood what happens here.
> I think that's "flashy" stuff without any benefit for visitors.

It's still useless to talk here about that all unless we have an
agreement on a new layout, I wont work further on details before it make
sense in my eyes.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert