Need sponsership for academic life

RESPECTED SIR/Mam,

My name is prakash p gondaliya and I am from india. I have received offer letter from psb academy Singapore for hospitality and airport management course based on my qualification level but I do not have any kind of financial support and family support so i am looking to  20,000 singapore dollar (included mu tution fees, living expenses food, travel expenses) to study in psb academy Singapore. I have one year corse
That’s why I’m writing to you! Will you support me and i have done my higher education in sci stream and also done sat exam with 960 acore. Just a small donation
of 20,000 singapore dollar can help me for my academic life save my future.
Your donation will go use in tution fees, acomodation, living expenses, travel expenses.

➡️Reason for sponsership :-

I am living in rular part of India where education means nothing to people but I knw importance of the study in everyone's life. I want to do global hospitality and management but sad part of my life is my father.....  He don't want me to study he want me to do some of job for survival of my exitance I am 19 years old and I want to study but I think because of he is my step father he don't want to spend money on my Carrer he force to quit the studies and do something to support the family fincial with the poor back ground of my family he want more money from me. Theu made a condition few days back that if I will not quite studies he will not let me stay in home so he force me to leave the home my mother, my brother no one cana support me so I am alone on my way I have left the house now and I am live in vilaage with guardian's house she is very old and seek she is not able to help me.

   I have struggle lot of to cup off with the situation without any financial even  mental support I am not able to continue my studies i have very much tensioned and bit dipressed from my family problems education ups and downs also financial problems this is my last chance to get my everything on track it I will be not succeed so I will loose my everything just got study i have left my house and family now if I will not collect my fees I will loose my education as well so please try to help me in my way its is good cost for anyone who capable enough to help me

  * IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO HELP ME SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY education SPONSOR OR DONNER WHO CAN HELP ME FOR MY EDUCATION LIFE AND ON WHICH ORGANIZATION I HAVE TO GO*

Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Prakash gondaliya

Sent from my Huawei Mobile