Re: wrong links

On Sun, 2019-06-23 at 20:05 +0200, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
> I' trying to download  the kdm amd64  package from the url https://pa
> ckages.debian.org/sid/arm64/kdm/download

"amd64" and "arm64" are not the same.

> but all the links shown are wrong (error 404)

Yes, those are all historical links from before the point that ARM64
was integrated into the main archive. That is why all of the URLs refer
to debian-ports.

> Is there a way to get it?
> PS: I would like to know why this package, which is available for
> i386 stretch, is  not available for amd64.

You are mistaken. KDM is not available from the Debian archive for
*any* architecture in stretch. I am not a KDE user, but searching
online quickly brings up references to this being intentional on the
part of KDE upstream - for instance, https://hauweele.net/~gawen/blog/?
p=1517

Regards,

Adam