Re: Using Cloudflare as CDN for debian.org website

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 05:50:33AM +0700, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:

>What is your position regarding Cloudflare's reCAPTCHA challenge feature I
>mentioned earlier? Here are pros and cons of the feature:

Why on earth would we want to make it harder for people to read the
website?

>Pros:
>
>  • You can assure that (almost) all visitors are legitimate (human), since
>    they must pass the challenge.

Why do you think that's a feature we care about?

< Aardvark> I dislike C++ to start with. C++11 just seems to be
            handing rope-creating factories for users to hang multiple
            instances of themselves.