Re: branch language-selector on webwml repo

    Hey,

 thanks for following up on that.  Yes, I mentioned back then that the
wording would need adjustment obviously too, what I dropped was only the
css stuff for making the hover work.  I'm fine with whatever changes
come on top of that.  Feel free to pick up the ball and continue - I
fear I won't be able to do anything before I head to Curitiba.

 See you around,
Rhonda