Re: w.d.o/support.wml tidy validation warning

Hi!

El 27/5/19 a las 14:10, Andreas Ronnquist escribió:
Hi!

w.d.o/support.wml uses a <h3> tag to make a sub-header and the "name"
attribute which is faulty, and causes a tidy validation warning. This
sub-header of course doesn't appear in the toc-add-entry style menu.

The proper thing to do would be to add a sub-header using toc-add-entry
syntax (which the menu is using) - but I don't know if that is possible.
Is it?

I've reviewed the "toc" template and the files using it in the /english folder, and I think that all our table of contents are only one level depth.

I have turned the <h3 name="forums"> into <h3 id="forums"> to avoid the validation warning, and keep the ability to reference the url as https://www.debian.org/support#forums when we want to redirect people directly there.

If anybody knows better solution or workaround, please go ahead :-)

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona