BoF at DC19

Hey folks,

I've just registered a session for the usual BoF at DebConf. If you
have any specific topics you'd like to raise, please let me know. So
far, I've put in:

--------------------
Discussion session for the Debian website team:

    new homepage
    new download area
    removing dead content, or looking for new maintainers
    slimming things down

Potentially many more topics, could be a busy session!

"Managing a volunteer open source project is a lot like herding
 kittens, except the kittens randomly appear and disappear because they
 have day jobs." -- Matt Mackall