Re: https://www.debian.org/ CONCEALS existence of https://manpages.debian.org/

Hi Richard,

I took a look at https://www.debian.org/doc/index.en.html and it seems that
the link towards manpages.debian.org is present under "Other, shorter
documents" -> "manual pages".
VCS history shows that it was added back in 06/2017.

If you are viewing www.debian.org/doc/ in another language without the link
to manpages.debian.org, please let us know and we can fix it together with the
corresponding translation team.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang