From: <rebecca.carter@technologiesstack.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2019
Subject: Splunk/Microsoft Office Users

Hi,

Capture new leads with our technology customers contact base.

We can provide you complete company and contact information of Decision Makers using below technologies:-

Please go through the above and let me know if can share any technology counts and other details accordingly.

Also, kindly revert if you are looking for any other type of technology customers/Decision Makers, we will be happy to assist you!

Thanks,

Rebecca Carter

Marketing Manager

Reply with Not Interested, if wish to expel from this email communication.