Re: Problems: No Repair option avabile optioin in Debian 9.8

Hello Patrick,

Am 24.03.19 um 12:24 schrieb Patrick Dreier:
> Dear Woman and Man!
>
> Problems: No Repair option avabile optioin in Debian 9.8.
> How is the Problem solved?

once again, your are writing to the mailing list for working on the
websites of the Debian homepage! This is NOT a user supporting mailing list!

Several people have asked to contact the user support channels for
getting attention to your questions. But you don't do so. For me this is
a really bad attitude and respect less against people who have invested
time to answer you, you seems to not pay attention to the advice people
have given you.

PLEASE STOP THIS!

I'm sure will help help in the suggested user channels, but here you
steel time from every person who is working on the Debian websites!

I will contact the list masters to ban you from this list if you will
again not follow this warning!

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert