Re: RFA: www.debian.org/doc/books

Hi!

El 22 de marzo de 2019 18:57:39 CET, "der.hans" <Verteiler+debian-www@LuftHans.com> escribió:
>Am 21. Mar, 2019 schwätzte Laura Arjona Reina so:
>
>moin moin Laura,
>
>I would like to help out with this if I can.

Great! Thanks!

 Do you have to be a debian
>developer to help?

No, merge requests in Salsa or diffs/patches to the list are perfectly fine. After some successful contributions, you could get permissions to commit directly to the repo.

>The initial need is to go through the current list and verify the
>listed
>books are relevant to stable?

Yes, we can start with that.
If I receive a new request via books@ I can forward. I'll also have a look at the mailbox archives to see if there is a pending request and file a bug.