Re: Information about vendors of Debian installation media

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 10:03 AM Mahfuzur Rahman wrote:

> I want to know whether the installation media from these vendors are virus or malware free? I want to build a virus free, secure system. I tried search online to find any review for these vendors, there are any. Thus, I am writing this email.

The best way to ensure that you are using genuine Debian installers is
to download the ISO images yourself, verify them and write them to
your installation media. If you already have some installation media
the FAQ documents how to verify that they are unmodified.

https://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#verify
https://www.debian.org/CD/verify

--
bye,