From: Aisha Robert <aisha.robert@itinstallsdiscover.com>

Date: Mar 5, 2019

Subject: 10x Growth Strategy for Marketing.Hi,

Assuming your aggressive marketing strategies in Q1-2019, I am curious to know if I could help you in providing the Users Accounts and Decision Makers List in order to leverage decision making and foster growth, and also help you boost your online presence and click through rate by focusing your efforts on prospects most likely to buy your latest services and products.

1. CIOs list

8. IT Resellers/VARs list

2. CTOs list

9. Database Administrators list

3. Chief information security officers list

10. Network Administrators list

4. EVP/SVP/VP of IT executives list

11. Business Intelligence Administrators list

5. IT directors list

12. SME IT decision makers list

6. IT Managers List

13. Fortune 1,000 companies IT decision makers list

7. IT security executives list

14. SME Business owners list

Verticals- Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Energy, Utilities, Hospitality, Telecom, Travel and Transportation, Automotive and others.

Titles- IT, Cloud, Networking, Engineer, Architect, Marketing, Human Recourse, IoT, BIM, Business Development, Contact Center, Infrastructure related C,V,D and M Titles.

Service Providers- Gold Partners, ISVs, ISPs, Managed Service Providers, Managed Security Service Providers, System Integrators and Value Added Re-Sellers and Distributors Accounts.

Data Fields- Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details such as Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size, SIC Codes, Industry and more…

Thanks and let me know if I can send detailed information for any of the above required technologies and service providers for any specific industry vertical.

Warm Regards,

Aisha Robert

Demand Generation Manager

Data Coverage- Global (North America, EMEA, APAC & LATAM)

If you wish to not to receive further emails, change the subject line to NO