Re: DLAs in the website: some updates and issues

Hello Laura,

thank your for your work on our website. Ideally we would like to make
the whole process fully automatic without the need for any manual
interaction. Can you tell us more about the current work flow of our DSA
announcements on the front page? Does someone from the webteam reviews
the generation by hand? I'm sure we can improve the current parse-dla.pl
script and fix those markup bugs. We also thought about downloading the
announcements from  https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/ and
then create the DLA on the web page automatically. Is this a viable plan?

Regards,

Markus