Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2019 (Was: Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2018? (November?))

Hi!

El 30/1/19 a las 9:11, Thomas Lange escribió:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 09:54:29 +0100, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> said:

     > I've set a poll in storm.debian.net for the case people prefers to use that kind
     > of things:

     > https://storm.debian.net/shared/VirpkBh-zzHhZUOAiTX44e-kKlejn4OeCGwXTiES3Ra

Sadly, I'm only available at one of the weekends, but I cloud join a
meeting (also RL) the following weekends of 16/17 march and 23/24
march and the first two weekends in april.

Im available those as well. I've updated the poll adding more columns for the weekends until 06-07 April (which is also BSP in Salzburg and Journées du Logiciel Libre de Lyon).

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona