Re: READ. Your Mexico provider is a SCAMMER

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 8:09 AM Víctor Ernesto Rodriguez wrote:

> I checked your providers list for Mexico and you have listed "Werner Ernesto Goedecke Rodriguez (ventas@wer.mx)". I purchased from him a CD-R with Debian since December 5th 2018. I paid him shipping and its January 21st and i haven´t got shit. Why you have SCAMMERS in your sellers list?  We even live in the same city. I tried to contact him many times and he don´t answer.

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with this vendor, we rely on
users to inform us of CD vendors acting inappropriately. I've disabled
this CD vendor, the website will be updated in the next rebuild.

BTW, if you have fast enough Internet it might be easier to download
Debian yourself and write the ISO image to a USB stick if you have one
(or CD/DVD if you do not).

https://www.debian.org/distrib/

--
bye,