Re: Two columns named "Translators" in several web pages about l10n stats

[My first mail from smartphone did not make it to the list as it seems,
so resending again]

Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:02:55PM +0100, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> > How should we name the former 2 "Translator" columns?
> >
> > My proposal would be these headers
> >
> > 1st Translator -> Translator
> > 2ns Translator -> Last Message
> >
> > But I don't like them very much. Any other suggestions?
>
> As the first is the last translator of the published version I would
> keep it. The second one could be editor or maybe "maintainer", as this
> person took care last of this particular transltion, i.e.
>
> 1st Translator -> Translator
> 2nd Translator -> Editor / Maintainer

I wonder if we could go with "Mail by" for who sent the robot mail, and
rename "Date" into "Mail date"?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076