Re: 404 - Not Found

Hello Gregory

El 12/11/18 a las 15:20, Gregory McLendon escribió:
> Hello,
>
> The link to the Copyright File page is broken on Package:
> firmware-realtek (20161130-4) [non-free]
> <https://packages.debian.org/stretch/firmware-realtek>.

I think that the correct URL for that is:

https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-nonfree_20161130-4_firmware-realtek.copyright

I guess the problem is that the source package is firmware-nonfree but
the copyright file is not only one (as packages.debian.org thinks:
https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-nonfree_20161130-4_copyright
) but a lot of them (one for each different binary package?):
https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-nonfree_20161130-4_firmware-[name-of-brand].copyright

I don't know if this is a bug in packages.debian.org or in other place,
and if it can be fixed easily, though. I hope that other team members
with more knowledge of how packages.debian.org work can help.

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona