Re: New cds purchased online

Hello William

Thanks for supporting Debian, and sorry for the delay answering your
question.

El 23/11/18 a las 13:22, William Stewart escribió:
> Hi, I bought a bundle of linux cds from an online shop called South
> Hants Computers
> They seem genuine tho as looks can be deceiving I wanted to check as I
> dont want my system having a back door for cyber criminals.
> Is there a quick way for me to check some how or some instruction
> information of how to.

Please have a look at our web page explaining how to verify authenticity
of the CD images:

https://www.debian.org/CD/verify

and contact our user support channels for detailed help:

https://www.debian.org/support

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina