Who's using Debian

Hello,

We are in your list (https://www.debian.org/users/com/pog)

But we have changed the name of our society and our domain name.

We are now : Osteo 7/7, Geneva and Lausanne,  Switzerland (and no longer : Permanence Ostéopathique de la Gare, Lausanne, Suisse)

Type : commercial

Link : https://osteo7-7.ch

Description : We are a group of 2 centers for Osteopathy. We are 27 employees and use 2 Debian servers with 20 workstations over two sites (Geneva and Lausanne).

We have chosen Debian for its stability, security and ease of maintenance. Thanks a lot to the Debian staff !

--
Tibor Csernay
Osteo 7/7