Re: Error two or more packages specified (kicad stretch-backorts)

在 2018年6月26日星期二 CST 下午9:33:43,Laura Arjona Reina 写道:
> Hello Isaac
>
> El 26 de junio de 2018 8:09:59 CEST, isaac shields <nejekipl@bigpond.com>
escribió:
> >Error
> >

> >Having trouble with Kicad 4.0.5 I am using Debian 9.4.
> >I tried to jump over to the packages from stretch-backports for
> >productive usage, but just got error two or more packages specified
> >(kicad stretch-backorts)
>
> Thanks for choosing Debian!
>
> Please have a look at this page on how to install packages from backports:
>
> https://backports.debian.org
>
> In any case, this is the mailing list for development of the Debian website.
> For general user support, please use debian-user@lists.debian.org or see
> the other available support channels at:
>
> https://www.debian.org/support
>
> Kind regards,

Hi Laura,

I believe it is still relavent to current debian-www list since it really
looks like a bug report for packages.debian.org's badly-broken webpages and I
have personally met with such occasions before.

Issac, could you please provide with the exact URL (pages) that contains the
broken link to "error two or more packages specified" page? That would be
helpful in debugging website bugs.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang