PowerPC-Section of Documentation - Some links are outdated

Dear Debian www-Team,

I am currently thinking about joining the PowerProgress-Community who are currently working on the design of a PowerPC-Notebook and bought an old Mac G5 recently which arrived today.

To start gathering information on this non-X86-architecture I found the PowerPC-section of the documentation quite useful.

https://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/docu

Unfortunately some of the links are broken such as (I haven't tested all of them)

http://www.mot.com/PowerPC/
http://www.macosrumors.com/
https://www.hrz.uni-wuppertal.de/zugang/netzanschluss/isdn4l/linux_isdn-2.html
http://www.mklinux.apple.com/
http://www.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/jonh/lppc/faq.pl

Also the German version of

https://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/pmac

should be updated.

What steps would I have to take to contribute to PPC-documentation?

Have a good day,

Maik
---
email: maikwagner@o2online.de