Re: Migration to Salsa - obsolete CVS repos

Hello again

El 26/04/18 a las 14:39, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:

> I thought that in CVS we only had webwml, but now I see some other stuff in
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/
>
> Namely:
>
> cdimage/
> cron/
> db.debian.org/
> newmaint/
> packages/
>
> I guess that those are old repos and there is no need to migrate them. Can
> anybody confirm this point?

Looking at the README of those repos and searching a bit, I found that:

cron was moved to http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debwww/cron.git and we
moved it to Salsa

db.debian.org was moved to ud-ldap-cgi git and now lives in Salsa

newmaint was moved to svn.debian.org/svn/nm/trunk and then to
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/nm/nm.git/ and now lives in Salsa

packages was moved to  git.debian.org/git/webwml/packages.git

Thus I will proceed to remove those CVS repos.

About cdimage, I have asked in #debian-cd about it. Will keep it for now.

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona