Re: PTS link missing on packages.d.o

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 7:06 PM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> that is very ouch. It looks completely different, and its UI
> makes it hard to find things, I am very happy with p.qa.d.o.

Hmm, the UI seems like it is almost exactly the same to me.

> To whom do I have to talk to revert this decision of it
> “eventually going away”?

File bugs against tracker.debian.org for each regression.

Since the extra detail in the "action needed" section can now be
toggled without JS, I lost my main reason for using and working on the
PTS. The remaining things are either functionality regressions,
cosmetic things or unused features that I can ignore or workaround
with browser configuration.

--
bye,
pabs